Government of Maharashtra, Brihunmumbai Municipal Corporation: Stop the Coast Road project

  • Rishi Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012

      Hi,

      I've just signed the following petition "Government of Maharashtra, Brihunmumbai Municipal Corporation: Stop the Coast Road project" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

      Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

      https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/government-of-maharashtra-brihunmumbai-municipal-corporation-stop-the-coast-road-project

      Thanks!
      Rishi

      You're receiving this message because Rishi Aggarwal sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Rishi Aggarwal at rishiagg@....