Getting Around: Cities, Complexity and the Arrow of Equity

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2012
      Facebook

      Getting Around: Cities, Complexity and the...

      Eric Britton

      8:46am Aug 24

      Getting Around: Cities, Complexity and the Arrow of Equity

      This is the first announcement of what I believe is going to turn out to be a quite innovative two-stage open book/process just getting underway here under the working title of "Getting Around: Cities, Complexity and the Arrow of Equity", and of which you may wish to be a part (in fact if you are reading this you may already be involved in some way). I am developing a certain number of working materials outlining this three year program, both for my collaborators and in part in support of applications for support from foundations, public agencies and anyone else I can think of who might feel this is an idea worth getting behind. If you would like to know more, please drop me a line or call via eric.britton@..., +336 5088 0787or Skype newmobility

      (To get a first idea of the context and dimensions of the intended scope and challenge of this project, you may wish to have a look at the working word map on The 21st Century City Transport Ecosystem that you will find toward the end of the recent World Streets article on "What do you think the mayor is thinking about when you walk through the door this morning to talk to her about that very important transport issue?" at http://wp.me/psKUY-2ht . )

      What do you think the mayor is thinking about when you walk through the door this morning to talk to about that important transport project

      worldstreets.wordpress.com

      When I or anyone else with a transportation issue burning in the front of our brain, walk into City ...

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.