Pick up your paint brushes and get the job done

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012

      I thought this draft article on civic action of the streets of Guadalajara-- http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/from-guadalajara-pick-up-your-paint-brushes-and-get-the-job-done/

      --  might possibly interest you. You comments are, as always warmly welcome.

      If you wish to lend a hand to clear up my somewhat mediocre translation from the Spanish before we post it to World Streets, that would be most appreciated.

      Regards/Eric Britton

      PS. If talking to mayor's is your game you may find some interest in today's piece on "What do you think the mayor is thinking about when you walk through the door  the morning to talk to her about that very transportation project  in her city", which you can find at http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/what-is-the-mayor-thinking/

        Francis  Eric Knight-Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

        New Mobility Partnerships   | World Streets  |  The Equity/Transport Project

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility

        9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA  90210  |   Tel. +1 213  985 3501  |  eric.britton@...  |  Skype: ericbritton