Why are we losing the sustainability wars? In transport, in cities, in our lives? Because we are . . .

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      Editorial: Why are we losing the sustainability wars? In transport, in cities, in our lives? Because we are . . .

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Consider these irrefutable unpleasant truths: There may be successes and improvements in this project, in this  place, in this way, but when we look at the bottom line -- i.e., the aggregate impact of our transport choices and actions on the planet  -- it is clear that we (that's the collective "we" including all of [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 1 April 2011 at 14:47 | Categories: activism, editorial, equity, Governance, Safety | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1ub

      Comment

         See all comments