FW: [New post] On Building New Mobility Ecosystems: A Thinking Exercise

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      WordPress.com

      Subject: [New post] On Building New Mobility Ecosystems: A Thinking Exercise

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      On Building New Mobility Ecosystems: A Thinking Exercise

      by Eric Britton, editor

      I understand Professor that you are preparing a major public address on new transport ideas for our city tomorrow. My staff tells me you are calling it "On Building New Mobility Ecosystems". Now that sounds quite intriguing, but can you tell me in a few words that you have in mind to talk to us [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2012/08/03/on-building-new-mobility-ecosystems-a-thinking-exercise/