Report on Public Bikesharing in North America:.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012

    From: Susan Shaheen [mailto:sashaheen@...]
    Sent: Monday, 09 July, 2012 22:09
    To: Susan Shaheen
    Subject: Mineta Transportation Institute Publishes Report on Public Bikesharing in North America: Download it for free

    Dear All,

    Our North American Public Bikesharing report is now available. Thank you so much for your support and interest in this research.

    You can download it for free at: transweb.sjsu.edu/project/1029.html. Please feel free to circulate to others that might be interested.

    Best wishes,

    Susan

    P.S. We have recently been funded to continue this research in 2012-2013 by the Mineta Transportation Institute. So, please stay tuned.

    Donna Maurillo
    Director, Communications and Tech Transfer
    Mineta Transportation Institute

    210 North Fourth Street, Fourth Floor
    San Jose, California 95112 USA
    +1-408-924-7564 direct