Cities for Mobility eMagazine - 01/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012

      Dear members, partners and friends of Cities for Mobility

      We are happy to announce the publication of the next edition of our electronic magazine. You will find a variety of contributions that demonstrate how innovation and creativity are key factors for cities to find solutions to every day mobility challenges. We hope you enjoy it.

      Click on the following link to download the eMagazine:
      http://www.cities-for-mobility.net/images/download/eMagazine/CFM_eMagazine_%202012_1.pdf

      Click on the following link to read the eMagazine with the online viewer:
      http://issuu.com/citiesformobility/docs/cfm_emagazine__2012_1?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

      As always, we cordially invite you share your good practice examples by sending us an article for the magazine.

      We use the chance to invite you to the 6th World Congress of Cities for Mobility that will take place in Stuttgart from July 1 to 4. The draft program will be available soon on our website. We will be happy to welcome you here.

      Kind regards from Stuttgart
      Your coordination team

      Patrick Daude, M.A.
      Koordinator Cities for Mobility
      Landeshauptstadt Stuttgart / City of Stuttgart
      Referat Koordination und Planung
      des Oberbürgermeisters, Abteilung Mobilität
      Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, 70173 Stuttgart

      Tel: +49 (0)711 216 - 85 01
      Fax: +49 (0)711 216 - 61 05
      Mail: patrick.daude@...