1 March 2012: Helsinki Equity/Transport project kicks-off

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      WordPress.com

      New post on Examining the prospects for Equity-Based Transportation

      1 March 2012: Helsinki Equity/Transport project kicks-off

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Today is the opening day of the 2012 Helsinki Equity-Based Transportation peer review program, the first in what we hope will become a growing thread of cooperating  city projects querying the impact of first reviewing and eventually restructuring our city and regional transportation systems around the fundamental core principle of equity. You will find details on the EBT site at http://equitytransport.wordpress.com/ starting at noon today. Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://equitytransport.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/1-march-2012-helsinki-equitytransport-project-kicks-off/