Thinking on Equity/Transport: Todd Litman, Canada

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      WordPress.com

      New post on Equity-Based Transportation Systems : Paradigm Shift (Collaborative investigation of an unusual planning concept)

      Thinking on Equity/Transport: Todd Litman, Canada

      by Eric Britton, editor

      We are inviting comments and background information on this our central concept behind this project, i.e., what is this thing we call transportation equity all about? We are looking for a variety of views and perspectives on our topic and not some kind of warm and glass-eyed unanimity.   If we cannot handle contradictions and fuzziness, then we are not about to make headway with this one. This first note comes in from Todd Litman executive director of the Victoria Transport Policy Institute in Victoria Canada.

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 29 February 2012 at 16:55 | Categories: Bibliography, Thinking equity | URL: http://wp.me/p2abHZ-2wd

      Comment

         See all comments