Equity-based Educational Reform in Finland

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012

      New post on World Streets : The New Mobility Agenda

      Equity-based Educational Reform in Finland

      by Eric Britton, editor

      In the Helsinki stage of our on-going Equity/Transport program and process, it is particularly important that we have and share a clear understanding of the manner in which the equity-base reform process has transformed Finland's schools over the last decades from middling to world level (See OECD PISA results for verification). To this end we are gathering and [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 22 February 2012 at 09:37 | Categories: education, equity, learning system, Peer review | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-2di

         See all comments