EQUITY-BASED TRANSPORT SYSTEMS - Reveiw draft

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012

      EQUITY-BASED TRANSPORT SYSTEMS

      I have just completed an advanced worked draft for a project getting underway in Helsinki, the goal of which is to spend the month of March is a series of peer meetings, dialogues and confrontations around the concept of equity-based transport systems.

      I will be pleased to share it with anyone on this list against your comments and suggestions. For a copy, please drop me a line at eric.britton@....

      I look forward to this.

      Regards/Eric Britton

      Eric Britton | NewMobility.org  | WorldStreets.org | Paris  +331 7550 3788 | USA  +1 213  985 3501 | Skype: newmobility