Equity: An Equity Based Transport System

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012
      Facebook

      http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276934_230969273645093_1454463836_n.jpg

      From World Streets:

      Equity: An Equity Based Transport System

      An open, collaborative exploration of the concept of equity as the guiding principle and foundation for transportation and access for day to day lives of all, with particular reference to how people get around in cities and also smaller rural communities.

      7 Jan. 2012: Look. this is just getting started today. You are invited to drop in, have a look (though the walls are still pretty bare), and, if equity is your taste, join in. I have a hunch that this is going to be the most important initiative we have ever launched.

      The opening shot on this new project is on Facebook today at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Equity-An-Equity-Based-Transport-System/230969273645093?v=wall

      World Streets

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility