Defining principles: Remembering Mrs. Jacobs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets

      Defining principles: Remembering Mrs. Jacobs

      by Eric Britton, editor

      As we move ahead with the Safe Streets project over the course of the year ahead, there will be a small group of people to whom we shall be referring from time to time who have, through their insights and contributions, basically redefined the entire field of transport in cities. And Mrs. Jane Jacobs is [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/12/23/defining-principles-remembering-mrs-jacobs/