[Safe Streets Challenge] Honk! Collision of cultures

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on The Safe Streets Challenge: 2012 – 2015

      Honk! Collision of cultures

      by Eric Britton, editor

      This for your weekend reflection concerning the wide range of very different concepts and approaches that we are able to see when it comes to the challenge of safe streets (safe for whom? and how?). Without wishing to point a finger at the firm whose Indian office thought this one up (I am sure there [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 10 December 2011 at 09:54 | Categories: Aggresion, Technology | URL: http://wp.me/p22HOS-1y

      Comment

         See all comments