[Safe Streets] Seattle Crosswalk: Tap foot, Lights blink, Cross street

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on The Safe Streets Challenge: 2012 – 2015

      Seattle Crosswalk: Tap foot, Lights blink, Cross street

      by Eric Britton, editor

      In the Safe Streets 2012 Challenge, what we are looking for at this (early) point is to ferret out a wide range of approaches and techniques of improving safety on the street. Here is one from Seattle Washington in the USA that our friends at Streetfilms reported on in 2009.

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 9 December 2011 at 08:38 | Categories: Pedestrian, Technology | URL: http://wp.me/p22HOS-1r

      Comment

         See all comments