[World Streets] The Safe Streets Challenge: 2012 - 2015

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6 5:43 AM

      New post on World Streets

      The Safe Streets Challenge: 2012 – 2015

      by Eric Britton, editor

      http://networkdispatches.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/equador-quito-bike-vs-cars.jpg?w=300&h=195After considerable and at times quite contentious discussions over the last months with colleagues around the world through various discussion fora, programs and personal visits, we have decided to make one of the principal themes of our work here at World Streets for the coming year that of Safe Streets.

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 6 December 2011 at 13:37 | Categories: democracy, Facebook, Safety, shared space, Street Code | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-24x

         See all comments