FW: [New post] Missing in action : “Zone 30? in WP in English???

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets

      Missing in action: “Zone 30″ in WP in English???

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Oops. I have been asked to open the plenary  on “Urban mobility: Achieving social efficiency” at next week's Smart Cities conference in Barcelona (full details on which available here , and one of the central themes of the talk is the high importance of taking a strategic approach to slowing down and smoothing traffic in cities.   As part of my due diligence I decided to check out the Zone 30 and Twenty is Plenty entries in Wikipedia. Where I found to my disappointment: (a) that there was no entry on Zone 30 in English (and if in French, German, Italian and Dutch, not (yet) in Portuguese, Spanish, etc.) and (b) nothing at all on the important Twenty Is Plenty program out of the UK. Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/11/27/missing-in-action-zone-30-in-wp-in-english/