Carsharing competition heats up (and you better watch out)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011

      New post on World Streets

      Carsharing competition heats up (and you better watch out)

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Paris, France. 19 Mar 2001 8:00 AM

      http://worldstreets.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/don-carleone.jpg?w=77&h=81Spring was coming on fast at the New Mobility shop in Paris, we were working under pressure to get world-wide support for the first-ever "Earth Car Free Day" due for 19 April, together with the people from the Earth Day Network, then in Seattle Washingt on. As part of this effort, we produced a series of articles introducing different new mobility concepts and strategies , which you can see here. And of these the most widely read had to do with carsharing and a gentleman from the Mafia. Read on. Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 23 November 2011 at 18:36 | Categories: World Streets | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-23q

         See all comments