Weekend musing: The bicycle helmet rears its ugly head

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets

      Weekend musing: The bicycle helmet rears its ugly head

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Under our World City Bike program we have for several years now been looking at the yes/no sudden-death helmet issue in the context of public bike projects . If you click here you will find several postings that make an effort to report in a balanced manner (to the extent possible) on the issues, trade-offs [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 19 November 2011 at 19:49 | Categories: Cycling, cyclists, Helmet | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-234

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/weekend-musing-the-bicycle-helmet-rears-its-ugly-head/

      PS. Thanks to Todd Edelman for insisting and insisting.