World Transport Policy & Practice - Vol. 17, No. 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

      Professor John Whitelegg has, in his introduction in exactly 975 words, given us one of the most cogent, tightly reasoned, readable arguments in favor of sustainable behaviour in our benighted sector that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Eric Britton.

      New post on World Streets

      World Transport Policy & Practice – Vol. 17, No. 3

      by Eric Britton, editor

      The Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice is the long-standing idea and print partner of World Streets and the New Mobility Agenda since 1995. The Autumn 2011 edition appears with articles by Theo Haris, Michelle Zeibots and John Elliott, and Peter Newman and Jeff Kenworthy. In the article that follows you will find the [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/world-transport-policy-practice-%e2%80%93-vol-17-no-3/