FW: [New post] More on public, private and social space. Dispatch from Andrew Curry in occupied London

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility

      More on public, private and social space. Dispatch from Andrew Curry in occupied London

      by Eric Britton, editor

      We think quite a lot about space  here at World Streets, from at least two perspectives. First and naturally enough given that the goal of transportation/mobility/access is specifically to find ways to bridge  space, in one way or another, and for better or for worse.  And second, because when we get to cities, and given [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 12 November 2011 at 14:35 | Categories: Dispatch | URL: http://wp.me/p1fsqb-Em

      Comment

         See all comments