FW: [New post] Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      Sustainability and Equity: A Better Future for All?

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Today we step back and look beyond our usual sectoral concerns, and consider what this important report from the UNDP released today may or may not offer to help us to understand in our up-hill push to sustainable transport and sustainable cities. At first glance, their linking of sustainability and equality as their main theme [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 2 November 2011 at 18:57 | Categories: behavior, equity, Governance, sustainability | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1YM

      Comment

         See all comments