International Modal Split data to TEMS

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011

      World Streets

      Good morning Karl-Heinz and Glen,

      Our articles in the world, Italian and Indian editions are getting pretty heavy readership. And a few ideas are coming in that I would like to share with you.

      1.       The upload section of the site shows that there is a capacity to register somewhat more detailed information on Cars and PT. The point is made that it would be excellent given the strategic thrust we are trying to introduce, to have data on passengers as well. How might that work?

      2.       Also, and especially in Asia but increasingly in other parts of the world as well, it is important to know more about motorized two wheelers? ??

      3.       It would seem that the whole process could be greatly enriched  if there were provision for Comments and reading of them. In our experience that should not be awfully hard or dear to do, but one never knows.

      Finally, you should start to getting your first international input. I have asked my colleagues in each country for now to limit themselves to three cities, preferably of different sizes.  Then once you have seen what this entails we might talk about next steps?

      I look forward with real interest to following progress on this great idea of yours. And I know I am not the only one.

      Best/Eric

        Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

        8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility