On “Filtered Permeability” as a sustainability tool

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      On “Filtered Permeability” as a sustainability tool

      by Eric Britton, editor

      During one of our eternal research and reading probes which had us looking at and weighing the advantages, etc., of the many diverse approaches to creating "Livable Streets" (my favorite that being the term of the great and much missed Donald Appleyard), "Complete Streets", "Quiet Streets", "Fused Grids" . . . (just to cite a [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/on-filtered-permeability-as-a-sustainability-tool/