Aw-shucks. GM Blunders onto Campus

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      Aw-shucks. GM Blunders onto Campus

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Not everything the auto lobby does today is greenwash. There is plenty of that about of course, but in addition the honeyed words that are constantly articulated to calm our raging spirits and to bring us to believe that we are all in the same side in this one big happy sustainable family, there are [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/aw-shucks-gm-blunders-onto-campus/

    • Dave Holladay
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011
        Far better not to get angry about this though - just look at what Giant are now running as an advert for bikes

        http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324691403002&set=a.55290118001.65635.48354778001&type=1&theater

        DH

        On 13/10/11 11:36, eric britton wrote: WordPress.com

        World Streets

          ;