Wanted: Group videoconferencing trial participants

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      Wanted: Group videoconferencing trial participants

      by Eric Britton, editor

      A note to readers and colleagues who may be interested in giving free group videoconferencing a trial run. We have been using videoconferencing for our international networking on a daily basis since mid-1993, and have always had great difficulty in understanding why these technologies are not being put to more and better use by our [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/06/wanted-group-videoconferencing-trial-participants/