The Transportation Majority. (And why can't our politici ans count?)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      The Transportation Majority. (And why can’t our politicians count?)

      by Eric Britton, editor

      http://worldstreets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/ws-roadrage.jpg?w=300Policy makers have given ample proof that they just don't get it. They plan and spend hard-earned taxpayer money for a distinct minority of all citizens and voters. It is amazing that they still manage to get elected. What's going on in their heads?

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 5 October 2011 at 08:51 | Categories: behavior, equity, Governance, non-drivers | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1SO

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/the-transportation-majority-and-why-cant-our-politicians-count/

      Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility