Update on Dave Brook, Portland

  • carshare1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      I wanted to announce my new role with Flexcar: Starting Monday, May 5,
      I'll continue as a part-time consultant. I'm interested in working on other
      transportation-related
      projects so please contact me at the address below with your ideas.

      If you have Flexcar questions, please contact Brett Allen at 206-332-0330 x
      7004
      I would be glad to continue to answer historical questions about CarSharing
      Portland.

      With summer ahead, I am looking forward to being on the hiking trails of

      Oregon and Washington much more than in the past.

      Car-sharing in the USA has come a long way in the 5+ years since we started in

      Portland! Thanks to all of you for your interest and support over the years.

      Dave Brook
      1905 NE Clackamas Street

      Portland, Oregon 97232

      My cell phone continues to be: 503-313-1320

      carshare1@...