Towards Carfree Cities X: What h appened in Guadalajara from 3 to  10 September 2011?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      Towards Carfree Cities X: What happened in Guadalajara from 3 to 10 September 2011?

      by Eric Britton, editor

      From the Editor's Desk: This year's World Carfree Network Conference was organized by the dynamic and fast growing city of Guadalajara, under the title Towards Carfree Cities (Hacia ciudades libres de autos), and with the support and management of two local activist groups, Ciudad Para Todos and GDL en Bici. I was invited to provide [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 28 September 2011 at 15:15 | Categories: Car Free Days, Conference, emergency, media | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1S0

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/28/towards-carfree-cities-x-what-happened-in-guadalajara-from-3-to-10-september-2011/

    • Morten Lange
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2011
        Nice !

        I am a bit confused about  the state of things there now though.  But according to this they have made greqat strides forward for making cycling more accessible and enjoyable :

        http://www.copenhagenize.eu/index/12guadalajara.html

        --
        Regards / Kveðja / Hilsen
        Morten Lange, Reykjavík

        New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

        Towards Carfree Cities X: What happened in Guadalajara from 3 to 10 September 2011?

        From the Editor's Desk: This year's World Carfree Network Conference was organized by the dynamic and fast growing city of Guadalajara, under the title Towards Carfree Cities (Hacia ciudades libres de autos), and with the support and management of two local activist groups, Ciudad Para Todos and GDL en Bici. I was invited to provide [...]