Streets of Kampala: Sustainable transport - One city at a time

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 1:30 AM

      May we ask you to show your support for the just getting underway Streets of Kampala website in a way which is easily done but important for this ambitious team project.

      The front door is wide open at http://streetsofkampala.wordpress.com/. And if you like what you see, it would be great if you would click here http://wp.me/P1MjAl-2L where you will see the easy guidelines for expressing your support.

      Make that your good deed for today

      Eric Britton

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility