In homage to Lee Schipper

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      WordPress.com

      In homage to Lee Schipper

      Eric Britton, editor | 17 August 2011 at 09:52 | Categories: event | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1Qi

      Our long-time colleague and very dear friend Lee Shipper left us on Tuesday evening, warmly surrounded by family and loving friends. Since he meant so much to so many of us who have been involved in the uphill struggle for sustainability in all its forms and corners of our lives, I thought it would be appropriate to open up these pages over the next days, and possibly more than that, to a selection of pieces in which the author reflects on the kind of very special person that Lee was. [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      Source: http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/in-honor-of-lee-schipper/

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility