Car Crazy: Lee Schipper on the Perils of Asia's Hyper-Motori zation

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

                    Make them yours

      Source: http://wp.me/psKUY-1OX

      Car Crazy: Lee Schipper on the Perils of Asia’s Hyper-Motorization

      Eric Britton, editor | 3 August 2011 at 12:47 | Tags: cars, mental-model, old-mobility | Categories: Streets of Iran | URL: http://wp.me/p1wJ0J-84

      Our old friend and long time colleague Lee Schipper is sitting in a hospital bed in Berkeley California today, and since your editor is stuck in Paris and can't visit him, we thought that while he gets his strength back we would  reach into our and others archives and publish a series of pieces to celebrate his deep knowledge of all that World Streets is about, his  excellent judgement and his world level communications skills. (And if you have something by Lee that you would like to share with our readers as we wait for him to swing back into action, please send it on.) [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post