Tragedy of the Commons: The car as enclosure

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

                    Make them yours

      Tragedy of the Commons: The car as enclosure

      Chris Bradshaw, Canadian planner and new mobility innovator, takes us on a quick peek into cars as "enclosures" of what should more rightly be the common domain in our cities. When we look at it this way, the concept of a "right to park" starts to look quite different. We are once again back to [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility