Women taking the lead for sustainable transport and sustainable cities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011

      We really need some help here. After the first two articles in this series only yesterday we have already  had about two dozen nominations. All very impressive. But there is a problem

      20 of the 24 are from the States. Then one each from South Africa, India, Belgium and the UK.

      That's crazy and cannot be so. And that is why I ask you for help.

      You can see advance notices of the first two postings on this at http://networkdispatches.org. That should give you an idea of where we are trying to take this.

      Please help us find and share information on outstanding women who are making a contributions in our field.  I think we should all know more about them, and if we can do our bit, well all the better.

      Kind thanks/Eric Britton

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships  / Sustainability Seminar Series

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility