towards cycle-friendly organisations - request for info

  • pop ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2003
      From: Chloe Mason [mailto:chloemason@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 2:51 AM
      To: Eric Britton; Paul Osborne
      Subject: towards cycle-friendly organisations - request for info

      Dear Paul and Eric

      I'm doing some work for a number of organisations, including healthcare
      facilities, that wish to become cycle-friendly.

      One of the issues that has arisen is an expectation for organisations to
      have a short policy and some oh&s guidelines. The NSW roads authority is
      shortly to produce an employer-employee brochure promoting cycling to work.
      I expect that the demand for oh&s guidelines is likely to increase after
      this. I"d be keen for any materials, references or contacts that you could
      provide on this topic in other jurisdictions.

      I hope things are going well.

      Best wishes,
      Cheers
      Chloe

      PO Box A973
      Sydney South
      NSW 1235
      AUSTRALIA

      Tel (02) 9281-1751
      Fax (02) 9281-9501

      Consultant in Mobility Management & Environmentally Sustainable Transport
    • Sue Zielinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        Hi Eric
        I've forwarded this to our cycling experts - Dan Egan, Barb Wentworth, and Sean Wheldrake. They should be able to provide good stuff
        Cheers
        Sue

        >>> eric.britton@... 04/08/03 01:09 AM >>>

        Consult at: http://wTransport.org