"Worst Practices": Los Angeles on the rocks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 5:48 AM
      WordPress.com

      Link: http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/worst-practices-los-angeles-on-the-rocks/ .

      "Worst Practices": Los Angeles on the rocks

      Eric Britton, editor | 18 July 2011 at 12:05 | Tags: Mother Jones | Categories: Worst practices | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1LW

      It's a fine thing of course to know about "best practices" in our troubled sector, and there are quite a number of programs and groups in various corners of the world that are assembling these and making them available in various databases. That is excellent. But we decided that World Streets can make a useful contribution if we take all this from the other end — and launch a series of collaborative “worst practice” (or possibly just “bad practice”) profiles, illustrating different ways to get it very wrong  [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post