SLOWTH: Or why it is so very important (and so very easy) to slow down traffic in cities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

                   Make it yours

      SLOWTH: Or why it is so very important (and so very easy) to slow down traffic in cities

      It is the consistent position of this journal that much of what is wrong with our current transportation arrangements in cities could be greatly alleviated if we can find ways just to slow down. It is very powerful -- and it's just not that hard. Have a look.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility