Best transport research database we have ever seen.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

                   Make it yours

      Best transport research database we have ever seen.

      Eric Britton, editor | 1 July 2011 at 14:48 | Categories: resource, tools | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1K9

      This is not just a good database and handy resource --  it is an EXCELLENT tool for planners, policy makers,  academics, and quite possibly you. If you are not already using it, at the very least check  out the quick presentation here. We shall shortly publish a more complete critical introduction to this excellent transportation [...]

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility