Bike-Sharing: 2011 State of the European Union report

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets

                   Make it yours

      Bike-Sharing: 2011 State of the European Union report

      Eric Britton, editor | 25 June 2011 at 15:16 | Categories: bikeshare, Cycling, Europe, handbook | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1JC

      As regular readers of World Streets by now know well, we consider bicycles as the mine canaries of sustainable transport and sustainable cities. When you can hear them singing, everything is going pretty much in the right direction. But silence or absence, and hey you are in deep trouble. As part of our long-term watching brief under our free-for-all World City Bike Collaborative since 2005, we try to keep track of what is going on both at the leading and the lagging edge with both bikes and infrastructure, and public bicycle systems, in all parts of the world, from China and Africa, to Paris and Portland.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility