EcoMobility SHIFT indicators: we need your feedback

  • Nuno Quental
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Dear colleagues

      EcoMobility SHIFT is an European project that aims to develop a method to assess, improve and promote the sustainability of local governments' mobility policies. Municipalities will be able to obtain an "EcoMobility Label" that values their efforts to improve the EcoMobility "friendliness" of their cities for pedestrians, cyclists, wheelers and public transport users.

      In order to set up such a labeling scheme we have to set up a list of indicators. The partners in the project worked together on setting up such a list. But we want to ensure that the labeling scheme is workable and complete. Therefore we want to get feedback on the scheme from as many different stakeholders as possible.

      As such, we invite you to review our work and to send us your opinion. In case you are interested and available to carry out this review, we will grant you access to an online questionnaire similar to the document with the
      list of indicators. You just need to fill in what you want or have the time to, so don't feel frightened if the questionnaire appears long!

      We look forward to hearing from you!

      Best regards
      Nuno

      PS: if you want to receive regular updates about this project, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If that's the case, just state that in your reply.

      --
      Nuno Quental
      EcoMobility Officer

      ICLEI - Local Governments for Sustainability
      World Secretariat
      Kaiser-Friedrich-Str. 7
      53113 Bonn
      Germany

      nuno.quental@...
      skype: quental.nuno

      Tel.: +49-228 / 97 62 99 26
      Mobile: +49-157 / 891 891 54
      Fax: +49-228 / 97 62 99 01

      -----
      World Congress on Mobility for Sustainable Cities
      Republic of Korea, 22-24 October 2011
      http://www.iclei.org/ecomobility2011
      If you know of an exemplary EcoMobility case-study, submit your proposal!