Reminder: Registration to Cities for Mobility Congress 2011 and Survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011

    Dear members and friends of Cities for Mobility,

    the City of Stuttgart would kindly like to remind you of the registration to the 5th Cities for Mobility World Congress (3-5 July 2011). Over 200 participants from all over the world have already registered (Thanks a lot to all of you who have already signed up!).

    How to register:
    - Online: Please visit our homepage http://www.cities-for-mobility.org and follow the link "Register now for the World Congress 2011"
    - Registration form: Please complete and send to us either by fax or email the attached form

    Deadline for registrations is June 20!

    - - - - -

    We would also like to take the opportunity to remind you of the Cities for Mobility survey which is an important tool for us in order to improve our work in the future. Again, we would like to thank all of you who took their time and have answered the survey! We have already received many interesting ideas and proposals.

    The survey (only five questions) is available under the following link :
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JJQR52F

    It takes a few minutes to answer the survey and we would be very happy to receive your remarks, suggestions and evaluations. Please take into account that the survey is anonymous and don't forget to click on "done" at the end of the survey page when you are finished.

    We are looking forward to welcome all of you next month in Stuttgart.

    Kind regards,
    Your Coordination team.
    Wolfgang Forderer, Patrick Daude, Nicolas Leyva

    Coordination Office Cities for Mobility
    Landeshauptstadt Stuttgart / City of Stuttgart
    Referat Koordination und Planung
    des Oberb├╝rgermeisters / Mayor's Policy Office
    Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
    Tel: +49 (0)711 216 - 85 01
    Fax: +49 (0)711 216 - 61 05
    Mail: patrick.daude@...
    Web: www.cities-for-mobility.org