World Streets This Week: Edition of 30 May 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      WordPress.com

      World Streets This Week: Edition of 30 May 2011

      Eric Britton, editor | 30 May 2011 at 09:15 | Categories: Weekly edition, World Streets | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1Gx

      - – - > Click here to download Weekly Edition of 30 May 2011

      From the editor's desk

      In addition to our (as yet not successful) continuing search for funding and support to ensure the future of World Streets, we got ourselves engaged in a major overhaul of the site itself, which you are invited to check out at www.WorldStreets.org.

      Our goal was to open up and facilitate access to what has grown into a pretty consequent database, with more than a thousand articles and media in since the end of 2008. We have also tried to improve access to the considerable collection of resources and links that have been built into the main site, which is also intended to serve as a research tool.  Come visit and tell us what you would like to see us doing more of and better. In the meantime over the last week we published . . .

      - – - > Click here to download Weekly Edition of 30 May 2011

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         World Streets / New Mobility Partnerships

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility