World Streets This Week: Edition of 2 May 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Facebook

      .

      Eric Britton

      4:44 pm May 2

      World Streets This Week: Edition of 2 May 2011 | World Streets (Time out while we regroup)

      worldstreets.wordpress.com

      Another busy week on World Streets, with contributions coming in from the StreetFilms media group in New York on parking strategies, on city cycling and empowerment of women in Dhaka, and on to the pressing matter of rethinking the finances of our entire operation so that we can continue to act as

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

         Eric Britton

         Managing Director

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788