PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister (But does it convince you? See poll results)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2011
      Facebook

      Click here for full article and polling place for your vote: http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/prt-proposal-for-delhi-convinces-chief-minister-but-does-it-convince-you-see-poll-results/

      posted in World Streets VSID.

      IF the vote of the group wieghs in in favor of this as a good idea, I, Eric Britton, will eat crow publicly. That is only fair.

      Eric Britton

      11:13am Apr 27

      IF the vote of the group weighs in in favor of this as a good idea, I, Eric Britton, will eat crow publicly. That is only fair. Eh?

      http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=0713306478c3ef68cb9070ec1a0eabfb&w=90&h=90&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnetworkdispatches.files.wordpress.com%2F2011%2F04%2Fpod-cars-on-track.jpg%3Fw%3D181%26h%3D129

      PRT proposal for Delhi convinces Chief Minister (But does it convince you? See poll results) | World

      worldstreets.wordpress.com

      It all started innocently enough with this newspaper article that appeared in the Press Trust of India on April 26. But when posted to the Sustran Global South peer forum for comment, the floodgates opened. For full background on this vigorously discussed, even polemic proposal, we invite you to che

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.