Mapping Cycling in China's Cities (An open collaborative project)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:02 AM
      Facebook

      Freinds sharing their ideas and suggstions with us are indicated in the annex (If we somehow have missed your name please do let us know.) And we are now inviting comments, critical remarks, etc. on this first draft. Thanks.

      Eric Britton

      4:50pm Apr 25

      Friends sharing their ideas and suggestions with us are indicated in the annex (If we somehow have missed your name please do let us know.) And we are now inviting comments, critical remarks, etc. on this first draft. Thanks.

      Mapping Cycling in China’s Cities (An open collaborative project) « Network Dispatches

      networkdispatches.wordpress.com

      This article by Rory McMullan, who is working on a long-term program to do what is needed to retain cycling as a serious transportation option in medium and smaller Chinese cities, started with a call for ideas to one of World Streets Facebook Focus Groups – the World City Bike Forum. Comments on th

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.