Cars, People and the Planet. It's a Wonderful World (Have a stupid weekend)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2011
      WordPress.com

      Honk! Cars, People and the Planet. It's a Wonderful World (Have a stupid weekend)

      It's a Wonderful World: Cars, People and the Planet. We Are all One

      My guess is that the good people of Hyundai have laid out serious money for this little film. And I can only assume that they have done this for our weekend viewing pleasure.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post