Whence Social Media on World Streets

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:06 AM
      WordPress.com

      Whence Social Media on World Streets

      Eric Britton, editor | 5 April 2011 at 10:28 | Categories: editorial, social media, ws-organization | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1va

      If anyone knows where this whole business of balancing what just might be highly useful linking with the constraints

      imposed by a seriously time-challenged 24 hour day, I hope they will let the editor of this journal know. But there is a great deal that is out there, and everything of it is in constant kaleidoscopic evolution. My first temptation is to stick to what I know works, and to give the rest a pass. But another part of my brain tells me that this could be a big mistake. Were we in fact winning the sustainability wars, this might not be an issue. But we are losing big time, so every tool that might help us do a bit better is something that we simply have to explore. In this posting, you will find a succinct resume of where we are today in our attempt to understand, harness and put to useful work a selection of social media tools. Your comments and suggestions on this would be, as always, more than welcome. Off we go:

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      WordPress

      WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
      Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Reach out to your own subscribers with WordPress.com.

      Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com