Stop press! Carsharing is apparently not dead after all.*

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:08 AM
      WordPress.com

      Stop press! Carsharing is apparently not dead after all.*

      Eric Britton, editor | 1 April 2011 at 13:54 | Categories: carshare, op-ed | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1ue

      We always enjoy a good knock-up on World Streets. Keeps us thinking. After yesterday's piece in which Nicolas le Douarec undertook to stretch our minds and challenge us to consider carsharing from some other perspectives, including apparently in a coffin, we hear today from an old friend Michael Glotz-Richter from Bremen who has been orchestrating carsharing in his city and trans-European collaboration in the field for the last decade, running an EU program which currently goes by the somewhat mystifying acronym of momo (see below). Here is what Michael has to say about yesterday's reported corpse.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post