Carsharing is dead, long live . . . car rental?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      WordPress.com

      Carsharing is dead, long live . . . car rental?

      Eric Britton, editor | 31 March 2011 at 10:23 | Categories: Cars, carshare, Europe, mental model, op-ed | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1u2

      We have been reading and hearing quite a bit in the French media, and in particular in the context of the city of Paris's ambitious planned Autolib project, that "carsharing is dead in France". Which came as something of a surprise given that our own read of the evidence does not at all square with this position. So we asked Nicolas le Douarec, who has something of a record in bringing carsharing to Paris, what he thought about that death warrant. His heady response follows. Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      World

      Streets

         Eric Britton

         Managing Director

         Tel +331 7550 3788

         eric.britton@...

         Skype: newmobility

      - - - > Would you like to support World Streets?  If so please click here.

      New Mobility Partnerships  – http://www.newmobility.org