[World Streets] A "Street Code" for Porto Alegre

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      WordPress.com

      A "Street Code" for Porto Alegre

      Dear Porto Alegre and Brazilian Friends,

      With all due respect, I propose that you give some thought to organizing to get strong citizen and multi-party support to exact "appropriate compensation" for Friday's horrible, dumb and indeed tragic event on the streets of your beautiful city. I would imagine that this is an ideal opportunity to get something very important and far-sighed out of a shaken city administration. Time counts here. You should thus be able to exact what you need today far better than just one week ago. Or a month or more from now once the heat has dissipated.
      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post